what do you like to read about?

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jan 7 2010..

lets play catchup... so im still single. still employed. still at my dads. the goods.. i joined the gym end of nov and i feel fantastic. Zumba is My new obsession! pretty healthy obsession to have.. ok now for the bads.. i was arrested on new years for a DUI. i wasnt even close to being drunk but i guess i blew more then the legal limit .08.. lame but being overweight might actually help me out of this. i have court feb 16.. fingers crossed major praying time. last month i realized how major last year was. big big changes for me. the guy who i thought was the love of my life broke up with me. id never been broken up with totally thought i was going to die.(im very much alive and doing just fine now) i turned 30.. not as big of a deal as i thought it would be (but im very glad to be 30) im back at my dads house and its pretty convenient for the now but i think it might be time to move out on my own again very soon. i lost my best friend. my only really true friend. this was very major. i went through most of my life with out a true best friend.. i thought she would be in my life forever. i missed her 30th bday (i was completely broke, but had planned to make it up bigtime..but before i even got the chance to tell her all about it she broke up with me) she stopped talking to me. at first she was just short on words.. then stopped texting me back. my last text to her was "are you ever going to talk to me" didnt hear back from her for 3 months. then last week she just wrote "i miss you janice". what am i supposed to do with that? i didnt write back i cant. that was more painful then when Anthony broke up with me. me and him had problems very obvious problems.. but me and her i thought were bonded forever... i guess i was wrong. cest le vie. now that we are up to date im going to make it a point to write every day.. till tomorrow..

No comments: