what do you like to read about?

Friday, February 13, 2009

good byes?


from Anthony
just gotta say thank u baby. dnt settle. go 4 what u want! Its reachable! U deserve so much now just go get it! Im so sry im not the 1. i really wanted 2b. I thought u were it. But u have taught me so much. i hope 2b more like u. i love u so much. so sad 2 let this go but Happy 2 knw ur on ur way 2 a better live. i know ur going 2b happy.thank u 4 loving me like NO other has! U opend my eyes. i love u.

to Anthony:
Thanks but all that did was hurt. please stop. i dont want to hear about "US" talked enough. this is what u want. not me. but im powerless over this so please no more talk.

from anthony. well then thank u 4 letting me make my mistake.


i keep wanting to just.. i dont know.. scream. die? runaway. oh god. my heart. hurts.

No comments: