what do you like to read about?

Monday, April 27, 2009

dragging it out.

04/26/09 9:35am
all this time uve had no faith. u keep sayn u have these feelings of hate. u just found sum 1 new u wanna date thats what all ur lonely talk is about. ur not fooln
ne1.
9:36am: evn not together u kant be honest about u. me waiting 4 u is just wasting my time isnt it?
9:43am: and if u got sum1 2b mad at blame urslf and all the poor choices u made and felt u had 2 inform ur bf about then try 2 kp them as friends o and the best part lie 2 me about them! Thanks! u love sum1 so much u lie 2 them then blame me like it was my fault.
11:47am im sorry 4 that. im no better either.
4:19pm I love you baby!
i didnt text him back at all this day.

4/26/09 5:56am Good morning love. Have a good day
9:32am so ur really done with me. ok. so much 4 hope and love. Thank u 4 all the gr8 memories and the gr8 thngs u brought 2 my life. i love u janice. buts n nolts 4ever.
12:33pm txt me back plz. tell me the mean and hurtfull stuff. make it easier on me.

i texted back
i hate u for breaking my heart. i hate you for letting me go. i hate you for being so fucked up. i FUCKING hate loving you. i HATE YOU. U FUCKED ME UP SO FUCKING BAD. I HATE THAT EVERYTHING REMINDS ME OF YOU OF US. MAKES ME ACHE FOR YOU. i hate that u just keep me dangling from a string and still have balls to try and make me feel bad. i still get all the bad shit w out anymore of ur love. fuck you. i dont want to love you anymore. i want to forget you. you wont love me back.


12:49pm. thank you.

and here i sit balling my eyes out trying to get all of that out.

No comments: