what do you like to read about?

Thursday, April 23, 2009

i burnt...

my BOOB! ya! i fricken burnt my boob.. was making burgers and i flipped a patty and dang grease splashed on my boob.. no i was not cooking top less.. splashed on my shirt and burnt my boob.. ok so it was a small burn but still! looks like i have a hickey right now. (i wish!) hope it dont hella scar. i made a crock pot roast last night.. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! it was a hit! so im slowly talking to ppl of course now is when he wants to talk to me the most. said hes gonna marry me.. ya i wont hold my breathe. did that with bees dad and he only got worse. any ways im thinking single sucks! but so much better then fighting allllllll the time over the lamest shit!

btw.. was fun hanging with my cousins.. but i so need more friends!

No comments: