what do you like to read about?

Monday, December 8, 2008

monday...


his text this morning made me feel great!..

i was going to put our pics back up on myspace.. (i took them down cuz they made me cry to see them) and i was going to comment him when i seen three comments from some girl... flirty comments.. my heart sank.. my body tensed.. im so scared now. i wasnt this scared before all the crap went down.. its like i feel damaged now. like he will toss me aside anytime he wants to.. he said to me before... he was always looking for the next best... but he didnt feel like that with me.. fuk theres always going to be someone better.. we are going to take lots of work.. what if he gives up? what if im putting all my everything into this and he gives up? what if some "better" chick crosses his path .. what will he do? i love him. i want the world for us. im going to do everything to be the best person i can be.. for us to build a strong strong foundation. we are so great when we are good.. we deserve eachother.

No comments: