what do you like to read about?

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

good bye 2008!

this year has been a year of big changes. A year of progress. A year a learning. A year of getting to know and understand myself. A year of love. A year of real beginings.. although there were many lows there were just as many high's (haha). id never had such a great birthday. the best reno trip of my life. halloween was the best. my nights were warm and snuggly. my days were full of i loves yous. my daughter is growing and begining to understand more but just the same she doesnt.. but its what we all go through as teens.. but shes healthy and has enough and im thankful shes mine. My sister had a beautiful very health baby girl and is learning about life. My brother had an adorable baby boy and loves and provides for his family. My little brother is learning what its like to be a grown man with responsibilities and seems like hes got it under control.. my mom suffered a huge loss when my grandma died but shes no longer in pain and is in a much better place. my dad well hes still just the same old guy. but seems like hes found a family i guess.. i hope hes ok. good bye 2008. thank you for everything you brought me. thank you for all that i learned. and i welcome 2009 with open arms!

No comments: