what do you like to read about?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

day two

yesterday was ok i was in the office and pretty content. then after work i had small group. it was pretty intense. we had a question about fathers. pretty heavy stuff. then the shit hit the fan, He reminded me why breaking up is the best thing for ME! he cried about the cans, garbage bags and movies?!then called me petty? i didnt take shit from him.. then he sent me a pretty nasty text after i left. i cried so hard on the way home i couldnt even see past my glasses. got to my dads and sat in the van for a while crying my heart out begging god to take the pain away. i have a million and one horrible things to throw in his face and all i could do was text him back that i loved him and that he'd always have a spot in my heart. bye. we went back and forth a little him just going back and forth from sorry to hurtful. back in the office today. pretty great here. love the cafeteria! love seeing my friends here. tonight im going to the movies with nichole. she said something about a tattoo special tonight so we'll see. He texted me on his break said he missed me. i said me too. he said he wanted to hold me i replied it was going to take a long time for that feeling to go away for me. then just told him to have a good day. i love him no doubt. but i dont like all the hurtful things he is.




Your lovescope for March 17, 2009 The current aspect gives you the ability to laugh where you may have recently wanted to cry. Whatever the situation that tormented you, you will be able to see it in a new light after today. But then, you may also get some help from a person whom you know well, but have not considered in a romantic sense. They will help you see the light.

No comments: