what do you like to read about?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

introspection

oh so many things tell me to keep looking within myself for the answers to the whys.. i feel like im on the verge of something so so sooooo scary yet pretty exciting. like things will just become so clear and its all just the obvious. but im growing impatient. i dont want to go through this hurt to get the answers. i dont want the long road.

i want my man to always feel safe and secure. hmm obviously not finacially but that would be nice for a change. but just my big man to hold me when times are rough and to say it will be all right baby. to feel his big strong hands comforting me. i know i have to let go but he was almost my everything.. anyways im sleep deprived and probably not making much sense. good night. i love you anthony.

No comments: