what do you like to read about?

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

because i laughed

that's what triggered him? but he was going off before i laughed? i laughed in part yes to make him mad (my bad for resorting to such childish behavior but I'm at a loss with him) but also because i was outraged.. stunned.. i couldn't believe that's what he was mad about. me and bee shower to long? had he never had to pay a bill? does he not know about bills? the water was only 30bucks.?

OK he says i put all off on him and that makes him angry. OK how do i take on my part? what do i need to say? do? i shouldn't of laughed.. yes i know. it was a bad reaction. what now? he keeps saying these things these reasons why i should just go but they are his reasons not mine. says that's how i make him feel. is that how I'm coming off? or is it his perception? is his perception skewed? or am i really that bad to him?

money. i cant just let it go. i think its not fair. but its a very touchy subject. i dont know what takes precedence right now. but it angers me so much that i got fucked over.

No comments: